The lovely and ultra-private villa is nestled in the Balinese foothills beneath the very small, traditional village.
It is set at the jungle’s edge, atop a vast amphitheatre of rice paddies cascading down into the deep gorge of the holy river. The villa complex commands a panoramic view of a distant ridge of nine ancient volcanoes.
Matching this iconic essence-of-Bali view, the villa itself is equally enchanting. It was created as a stylish, spacious and comfortable family home and is clearly cherished; bursting with character and personal touches.
Accommodation is designed with lovely panoramic views of rice paddies, jungle and mountains. The master suites have a king size bed with a wrap-around terrace and glass windows that allow you to enjoy the most of the outside beauty. The en-suite bathroom has a custom made bathtub, hand carved from a giant tree and overlooking the rice paddies.
The living and entertainment areas are separated via the infinity pool that runs between through the house. A small wooden bridge is used to cross over. The living area has comfortable seating space to relax and enjoy the rustic surroundings.
Beyond the villa, sure-footed guests may make their way gingerly down to the river or stroll through the rice fields where colorful penjors flap in the wind to discourage birds, and daily offerings are left at shrines to Dewi Sri, the goddess of prosperity and rice.
- Elegant bath tubes with flowers and natural salts
- Organic shower gel, massage oils, shampoo & conditioner, face mask, body scrub
- Comfortable queen bed
- In-room safe boxes
- Chill out and Seminar area
- Yoga place with breathtaking views
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Fusion of modern and traditional Balinese design
- Loads of elegant living space
- Peaceful & serene atmosphere
- Two infinity swimming pools
- Stunning master air-conditioned bedrooms
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps
- Sensational setting and volcano views