Our food is healing because the main ingredient we use is Love
Why High-Vibration nutrition is our choice?
We believe that living food has the highest potential for healing one’s body and gives perfect results in weight management as well as balancing the nervous system. Eating fresh & organic food during our retreat will raise your energy, your skin will glow, you will feel much more flexible and conscious of your body, mind, and spirit.
We are passionate about eating tasty & healthy food, that’s why our special gourmet menu will open new doors for you to the world of healing nutrition.
Chef Olha about healing through eating :
Food is my language of love. It is my religion. There are many reasons why I adore fantastic raw cuisine. First and foremost is how my body feels when I am eating raw. My energy level is high, my body cells are vibrating, and I am full of life-force energy to create, discover and share what I have to offer to the world.
My ultimate goal is to live life as a more awakened, vibrant, alive human being. And this is where raw food magic comes in.
As a chef, I want to deliver the same sensation to guests and watch them shining and glowing after one week of gourmet raw food experience here at Bliss Body Retreat.
Signature dishes what you will taste during a retreat:
Rise & Shine Breakfasts experience :
- Dragon Bowl (season fruits, topped with shredded coconut, cacao nibs, raisins, together with a dragon fruit smoothie bowl)
- Green Goddess Bowl (frozen banana, spinach, lime juice, spirulina, coconut water, topped with papaya, strawberry and shredded coconut)
- Star Porridge (flax-seed porridge made with orange juice and topped with seasonal fruits)
- Avo Lover bruschetta (gently smashed avocado on a raw flax-seed cracker perked up with chili and lime)
- Fluffy American Pancakes (Served with coconut nectar, mixed fruit, and vanilla cashew cream
- Tutti- Frutti Roll (Strawberry roll with fruit salad, mint & vanilla coconut sauce)
- Fruit & Yoghurt (a variety of Coconut yogurts served with a gluten-free mix of nuts, coconut flakes, and seeds)
- Wasabi Toast (raw cracker with coconut marinated in herbs and cucumber slices)
- Guava chia porridge (served with pineapple-basil salad and topped with rosella flakes)
Lunch holistic experience includes :
- Jackfruit Tacos (pulled jackfruit and a broccoli-carrot medley with cashew smoked chili sauce)
- Tagliolini “Alfredo” (served with shitake & broccoli and bechamel sauce)
- North Indian Coconut Curry (in-season vegetables marinated aromatic curry coconut-cashew sauce)
- Le Parisien (open french spinach-mushroom quiche with a nut & herbs crust)
- Mediterranean mezzo (Beetroot hummus, tabbouleh salad & spicy tomato harrisa sauce)
- Mexican Pizza (flax seed based crust topped with avocado, pineapple, tomato, slices of bell pepper and paprika sauce)
- “ Dragon” sushi roll (one of the top favorites, Japanese roll with cashew cottage cheese) served with a warm Miso soup
- Pad Thai (Zoodles with carrot, broccoli, bell pepper marinated in an almond chili sauce)
Vegetable Soups :
- Tomato- strawberry gazpacho
- “Cool avocado” soup
- Beetroot detox soup
- Curry coconut soup
Salads & Sides :
- The Ceaser (classic, and an all-favorite raw version with raw mean, smoked coconut, baby Romana, avocado & cilantro dressing)
- The Greek (rich and full of flavor traditional Greek salad with kalamata olives and macadamia feta, served with lime-thyme dressing)
- Sicilia salad (ruccula, sun-dried tomatoes, olives served with Dijon mustard yogurt)
- Green Carpaccio (zucchini carpaccio with sliced fennel, orange served with avocado mousse)
Pleasure and no-sin desserts:
- Chef’s signature Cacao tart (all favorite raw dessert with rich chocolate taste)
- Wild Mango cheesecake (melt-in-the-mouth, dairy-free cheesecake on a base of cashews/ or macadamia)
- Better than Tiramisu (three-layered raw cashew cream, topped with coffee meringue and a decadent vanilla cream)
- Variety of Ice Cream (coconut, strawberry, spirulina-lime, watermelon, etc)
- Dark raw chocolates (a variety of our homemade dark chocolates)
Drinks & Alcohol-free beverages :
- Wide selection of organic, cold-pressed juices
- Turmeric Latte (nourishing rich golden coconut based milk)
- Coconut-spirulina activation shot
- Healing turmeric tonic (anti-inflammatory)
- Lime & ginger immune boosting shot
- Coconut Kefir probiotic
- Detox (activated charcoal & lime shot)
Review for our guest Laura Jane
Food..that is another planet invented by the creativity of Olha that never ceased to amaze us everyday for the sheer beauty of presentation and firing up the tastebuds beyond your wildest dreams. Raw food for a week made me feel energised and more alive in my body.
Review for our guest Jane (Los Angeles)
Let me start with the food. All I can say is WOW! I had never eaten raw food only for a week and loved everything during the retreat.
Review for our guest Megumi
the raw food served here is very delicious and powerful! The best, no doubt ?